Love to mindmap? Is MindManger one of your favorite tools? Have you thought about giving MindManager a try but haven't yet? Then you need to enter NoteTalkers Mindjet MindManager Map Contest and win big!
Note Talkers, Mindjet, and our affiliated Sponsors value innovation. That’s why we’re looking to you, to show us your creative talents! Enter our Note Talker’s MindManager Map Contest and you could walk away with some of the best tools for supporting and increasing your innovative drive. Here’s how it works:
We’re inviting readers to design and submit up to three MindManager map entries (one per category per person, please) by email to email@example.com…
- A MindManager map* about “Note Taking”
- A MindManager map* that describes “What’s on your Mind?”
- A Screencast** demonstrating MindManager
*Requires the use of MindManager. If you don’t already own MindManager, we invite you to download a 21 day trial to create your map: http://www.mindjet.com/us/download/download.php?produkt=MMT6-E&t=t
**A Screencast is a recording of monitor output, usually accompanied by audio, and also referred to as a VideoCast, Video Demo, PodCast, InkShow, or other names. It will require an additional software application for recording content. We highly recommend Camtasia Studio, which has a 30 day free trial: http://www.techsmith.com/download/camtasiatrial.asp
Note: We will be converting all Screencasts to Camtasia for publication.
A grand prize package worth over $1,100 will be awarded to the winner of each of the three categories above, plus a fourth category called “Judge’s Choice.” All maps entered for the three categories are eligible for the Judge’s Choice category:
- Best use of MindManager for Note Taking
- Best Expression of “What’s on your Mind?”
- Best Screencast demonstrating MindManager
- Judge’s Choice: Most Creative Use of MindManager (includes all map and screencast submissions)
Winners will be selected by a majority decision among our contest judges.
The winner of each category will receive:
- A fully licensed copy of MindManager Pro 6 (Value: $349)
- A fully licensed copy of TechSmith’s Camtasia Studio with SnagIt (Value: $319.00)
- A one year subscription to VisualBubble.com (Value: $17.50)
- A fully licensed copy of MindSystem’s KnowledgeLink Pro with Collaboration extension* (Value: $145).
- A fully licensed copy of MindManuals DecisionMills (Value = $79)
- A fully licensed copy of Gyronix ResultsManager (Value: $285)
*Note: Collaboration Server has not been released yet. Includes 3 months free hosting from public launch date.
Total Retail Value of Winner’s Prize Package: $1194.50
For the rest of the details check out the contest page on NoteTakers. I'm one of the judges, so I'm looking forward to see what you come up with. You've got until April 24 at 11pm EDT to submit your entries, so get MIndMapping!